- BMK-152-440c Yukio Chef Knife 13 Inches Long 8 Inches Blade 10 Ounce Razor Sharp Hand Made 440c Chef Knives Black Mamba Hand Made Word Class Knives
- walnut wood with Mosaic pin
- – 352 Layer (1095/15N20) Steel Blade Oil Tempered to 58-60 HRC
- Pattern: Wind & Mix twist Fire pattern feather rain drop ladder Damascus Blade,
- Sheath: Knife Comes with a fine sheath made from cow Skin
BMK-152-440c Yukio Chef Knife 13 Inches Long 8 Inches Blade 10 Ounce Razor Sharp Hand Made 440c Chef Knives Black Mamba Hand Made Word Class Knives . Oil Tempered to 58-60 HRC MEASUREMENTS : 9.5″ Long 4.5″Blade” 7oz Weight 12 ounce HANDLE MATERIALS: walnut wood with mosiac pin.. 440C has a carbon (C) content of 0.95–1.20%, chromium (Cr) content of 16.00–18.00%, molybdenum (Mo) content of 0.75%, Manganese (Mn) content of 1.0%, and silicon content of 1.0%. 440C is a 400 series stainless steel, and is the highest carbon content from 400 stainless steel series. It is usually heat treated to reach hardness of 58–60 HRC. It is a bearing steel, and used to make knife blades. 440C can be oil quenched to achieve maximum hardness.