- Black Mamba Knives Bmk-702 Black Panther 12 Inches Long 7 Inches Blade 18 Ounce 440c Black Coated Chef Cleaver Knife Blade Knife Hand Made
- Ram horn ,buffalo horn with turquoise spacer with brass and fiber liner spacers
- – 352 Layer (1095/15N20) Steel Blade Oil Tempered to 58-60 HRC
- Pattern: Wind & Mix twist Fire pattern feather rain drop ladder Damascus Blade,
- Sheath: Knife Comes with a fine sheath made from cow Skin
440C has a carbon (C) content of 0.95–1.20%, chromium (Cr) content of 16.00–18.00%, molybdenum (Mo) content of 0.75%, Manganese (Mn) content of 1.0%, and silicon content of 1.0%.
440C is a 400 series stainless steel, and is the highest carbon content from 400 stainless steel series. It is usually heat treated to reach hardness of 58–60 HRC. It is a bearing steel, and used to make knife blades. 440C can be oil quenched to achieve maximum hardness.
Feedback, Disclaimer & Age Restrictions:
Request to all the buyers, we strive for positive Feedback on all transactions. Your satisfaction is very important to us, if you experience a problem of any kind with your purchase please contact us first before leaving any feedback or opening any claims, any issues will be resolved more efficiently if you contact us first and deal directly with us. We do stand behind our products and will do anything in our power to make sure that you feel satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy with your purchase, quality, DOA items. PLEASE email us , We would be more than happy to replace the item or full refund. Thank you for the cooperation. When you bid or buy this knife you are confirming that you are an adult and doing a legal purchase. we takes no responsibility for any illegal purchase. We do not sell knives to anyone who is under age 18.